I have organised my 30 or so notes into folders so I can find them quickly. You can leave them simply organised in most recently edited order. Alternatively, just use the Search box. Enter any likely term and bingo your note opens!
Having them sync between devices is great because if I have jotted down a travel schedule, for example, it is alway on my phone, in my pocket. You can use it for quite substantial writing which can be copied into another app if needed. On IOS devices you can do quite respectable drawings too.
Note the three new symbols bottom right in IOS 11
- The tick imports a checklist, making it easy to quickly create a list of tasks and then tick them off as completed.
- The + opens up options to scan, take a photo, access the photos library or add a sketch
- The pen icon opens up the markup tools (see the blue markings above). These same tools can be found in editing options in the Photos.

No comments:
Post a Comment